Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Kiddos

Well I blogged about what I had been up to the last 2 yrs but not the lil reasons I am a mommy so here it goes!!!!

I HAVE A FIRST GRADER!!!! MY Mini-Me Ms. Aysia Serene flew through kindergarten with ease and perfection!!! She is such a smart little girl and gets brighter and brighter by the day :) She is reading and adding numbers and spelling everything, She really just LOVES school.

and

Addy Reese is officially a VPK'er :) Shes writing her name and reading (somewhat) and is such a ball of energy and getting bigger and bigger by the day.

These two are the reason I breathe I am soooo proud of my lil ones :)
They both just completed their first year of dance at Just Dance Academy in Tarpon Springs under the instruction of the one and only Ms. Heather Walts (www.gotdancer.com) check them out AMAZING STAFF and PEOPLE :)

I will be posting pics in the next day or so of my beautiful little monkeys :)

Hope everyone had a GREAT day see you all in the coming days with more tid bits :)

No comments: