Tuesday, July 19, 2011

For My Locals :)

I have always been a semi-natural/organic cook since having the girls. I enjoy the food to taste as it should without the pesticides, hormones etc. So I try my hardest to maintain a Healthy lifestyle through using all organic and natural ingredients!! Well I have recently been turned on to www.tampabayorganics.com, They deliver all of the veggies and fruit I love to the front door once a week!!! When you sign up for your acct you can tell them what you do and dont like and make substitutions to your order each week if you'd like...This service is currently available in Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties in florida!!! The quality of the items are AMAZING!!!! and it has continued to save me more and more $ per week!!! Check them out and if you do order use me as a reference :)

Not to mention there staff is pretty amazing :)

No comments: