Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who Knew......

Who knew that when you moved instead of getting rid of all your junk you just acquire new junk? I never in my life realized how much crap we had until we packed this house ( which BTW is still not done!) There are boxes Everywhere and plenty to still be packed.

My poor Children are freaking out Im not sure what they think is going on, Aysia Understands that were moving but not entirely and Addy is just going with the flow. Im sure there 1st night in the house (sat) will be interesting to say the least.

Im still trying to Firgure out how all of my stuff is gonna fit in to this much smaller ( by like 800-1000 sq ft) house. Its all just entirely too overwhelming for me right now! But oh well I have no choice i guess the big move is this saturday, which thankfully my brothers have come through otherwise it was gonna be Chris and my dad and Me*( *which wouldnt have helped a bit) SO anywho, I will post pics tonight of my messy cave that we have been living in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've always been of the volition that if I haven't used something in a year's time I don't need it and therefore it gets pitched.