Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A little about me and mine......

I am the mom to Two of the most amazing lil Brats you will ever meet Aysia Serene and Addyson Reese.


Two peas in a pod

This is my Oldest Aysia Serene she just turned 4 and is the epitomy of the prettiest Fairy Princess you will ever meet and she will tell you her name is Princess Aysia. She is the girliest girl I have ever met and Im not really sure where she gets that from, Because mommy is DEFINITELY NOT Girly!!!

My Oldest Princess

And Addyson Reese Should have been my little boy! She loves to rough house her sister and play with Dirt. That is definitely my child.

Addy
And of Course I wouldnt have those two little *Angels* and I use that term Loosely with out the *man of my dreams and the best father ever* again loosely.... My Husband Chris.

Daddy and Me

So there they are in all there glory my Prized Possessions and the reasons I HAVE to get out of bed in the morning. The Renaud Family!!!

No comments: