Monday, December 8, 2008

An Evening of Dance

My Sister Jade, Is one of the most talented dancers I ahve ever seen in my life. When she takes the stage she has this presence and I immediately am focused only on her throughout the entire program. She can move your soul by her ability to take even the smallest Plie.
Jade is in the middle.
jade on stage

So Over the weekend I was thankfully allowed by my husband to take the 3 hour trip to Palatka, Fl Home of Florida School of the arts. (Floarts) to See Jade perform in her first showcase since going away to college. She was a vision on stage and has completely surpassed my expectations for her ability. She was absolutely breathtaking

eveofdance

eveofdance2

This is the Piece that Jade had lead in this piece was so amazing. that is her on top of the stairs, this piece also included her hanging upside down in a full split from a rope ladder hung from the rafters.
jade3

THis is also her in the middle with the top hat on dancing over the over the girls' arms
jade5

jade4


This piece was cute she had to act sexy and asked me not to make fubne
jade2

Jade, Dance like the star you are Always! You are and always will be my Star!! Follow your dreams Baby! I cant wait for 3 weeks of Having you home.

And to all of the rest of the FloArts Dancers you guys were amazing. Thank you for hanging out after the show too! I had a blast! XOXOXOXO

Opes!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Our Jadey is always sexy!!

WooT on the amazing performance. I'm so sorry I missed it.