Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the reasoning...........

There is alot of reasoning to why I named my blog this. I was always the it girl, the party girl, the fun girl...... Then I met DH and fell in love and had 2 beautiful baby girls. I am now as domsticated as they come (or try to be anyways) lol! I was a SAHM for 3 yrs. Aysia was 2y8m old and Addy was 8 months old when I went back to work full time.

So I Decided why not try this blogging thing and see how it evolves.

A little about me, Im a 27 y/o working mom, wife, sister, aunt, friend, daughter and woman. I dont eat right,I am insanely under weight (but healthy) I never get enough sleep. I always take on more than I can handle. I can be your worst enemy or your best friend, you decide. I am a damn good mom with a crazy side. I try to set the best example possible for my lil girls. (however easier said than done). I have a hard time letting go of the past. I want things to always be the way I want them. I talk too fast. I am always Right and on rare occasion when Im not I will admit it.

I love my husband dearly, We have had a long hard haul but every fight and middle finger thrown was worth it. He truly is my best friend. I sometimes feel guilty that I dont give him as much time and attention as I should. He has given me the world and everything in it! I try.

My Children,
Aysia(3) is my little girly girl. She loves to dress up and wear mommys make-up. She is truly a Pretty Princess, she doesnt like to get dirty and the world comes crashing down if she does get dirty. She just recently potty trained herself (if you believe that I have bonehandled honkey to sell you too) She is an angel and she loves her family and extended family. Shes always wanting to go see them or call them or making them things. She is a Daddys girl.

Addyson (18 mos.) she should have been a by! She is my lil bruiser shes very tomboyish. She will climb up to the highest point of the couch just to see how far she can jump. (obviously I dont let her do this, But given the oppurtunity she'd be gone) She loves to snuggle and give kisses and she is obsessed with Elmo (or Melmo) and Ducks. She is mommys girl. Addyson was very sick from the time I went back to work until recently. we finally ended up having tubes pput in her ears and her adnoids removed, The poor lil booger lives with a constant sinus infection. She has been a late bloomer with everything from teeth to talking. But she is an Angel.

If you got this far I commend you! If you want to have something to kill time stay tuned for my next thoughts......... Could be Interesting,.........Maybe Not!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

YAYAYAY!! I've sucked you into bloggin'