Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday....FUNDAY...NOT!?!?!?

So its Friday which should be a joyous occasion all in itself.... It is now because the hands on the clock are getting close to 5 pm..... HOWEVER The day started painfully Early at 5: am .... Here is why.... DUMB "WANT TO HELP THE WORLD ME" Decided seeing how I dont have enough to do when I get home from work with 2 screaming hungry children and a screaming hungry husband,we have huge clients in the office today, So I decide Instead of catering in a lunch or Brunch, I'll do it myself.... WHICH I LOVE TO DO... So up till 11:30last night making platters cutting onions and tomatoes...off to bed for 5 hours and up again to get all dolled up (which is not daily practice usually I throw on a pair of jeans and the closest long sleeve tshirt that is the lesser stained of the pile, and a pair of flip flops).... Nope not today Dress slacks heels and a dress shirt ( all perfectly ironed of course. So Off to Drop kids off at school, DH at work and make it to the office by 7:30 start laying out the platters and getting all of the breakfast ready for said clients and employees...on the table by 8:45 Everyone enjoys the feast and Its like I am cleaning up after a pack of hyenas.... So that gets done and cleaned up (still trying to keep the office clean and well manicured seeing how we have said clients in the office.... EVERYONE walks out at 11:30 and goes to lunch for 2 friekin hours....Leaves lil ole me to answer phones.....So 1:45 rolls around still no lunch in the tummy so I order and eat at my desk whish is normal.... So 5pm is so close I can taste the ice cold bud light already...YAY! so I know pointless and kind of bitch session-ish but eh thats why its my blog.... SO BITE ME!!!

LOL!!!

OpeySue (4/18/08 Turns into the Domestic Diva)

No comments: